Reproductions And New To Look For.

Roboto

I loved "The Rocketeer"...A fun romp. Alan Arkin always makes movies fun. Howard Hugh's actor was spot on and eccentric as well..

Must have watched that movie x4 times.

Meh....I don't collect Funko bobbleheads....But the first model above it looks cool.👍

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roboto

• Jonydroid

• Golddalek

• Tinplate6

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Due out now!

Electroman Robot Limited Edition Battery Operated!

$ 1,200.00

Electroman Robot!  The first Tin Lithographed Robot produced in USA utilizing combination of metal printing and 3-D technology.  Robot is same size as the rare original Robot with battery operated movement, opening and closing mouth, lighted chest with moving pistons, spinning wheels, and arm and leg movement.  Each Robot will be number stamped for authenticity.  Each Robot is hand built and number stamped for authenticity.  First photo is Prototype version #1.  Second Photo is Prototype version #2.

electromanprotofinal-1_70d324e0-ade7-438c-b3a6-1242fd165943_1024x1024.jpg

electromanproto-version2-1_04921294-3dcf-4c5c-9f16-21291fe5fe67_1024x1024.jpg

electromanproto-version2-2_b75010d1-184a-4944-8f80-e050bb873d72_1024x1024.jpg

electromanproto-version-3_f04f2561-265c-49f6-bec8-6254c30f9111_1024x1024.jpg

75227– Darth Vader Bust

327 pieces | Ages 14+ | $39.99 (USD)

Available April 11, 2019 through Star Wars Celebration and Target REDcard

Turn to the Dark Side with the LEGO Star Wars 75227 Darth Vader Bust! This exclusive Star Wars Celebration building set features incredible dome and faceplate details, including a brick-built respirator encased in iconic black armor. Vader’s helmet is adorned with raised ridges and studs, which adds to the dramatic effect, and the instantly recognizable Dark Lord of the Sith will always strike fear in his enemies. Darth Vader Bust Star Wars building set measures 262mm long, 282mm wide, and 59mm high.

Lego Vader.jpg

lego vader1.jpg

lego vader2.jpg

A Diamond Select Toys release! Danger, Will Robinson! B9 is back, and he's brought a buddy! The popular, best-selling electronic 10" B9 robot is going back into production, with a new run and the same great dialogue and sound effects. Plus, for those who have the silver edition already, there's a "retro" style red-and-blue metallic edition inspired by the toys of yesteryear! Each measures approximately 10" tall and features real rolling wheels. Packaged in a full-color window box with try-me button. You can pre-order this figure now at BigBadToyStore.com. for around $45.00 or thru Monsters in Motion and Diamond select toys for around $49.99.

The release time is August-Sept- 2019.

This Red-Blue metallic edition finish will really stand out!!

0005309_lost-in-space-electronic-lights-sounds-retro-b9-robot.jpg

Lost in Space RETRO B9 Robot with Lights and Sounds.jpg

Gentle Giant Ltd. Is traveling to Chicago, IL this month to attend Star Wars Celebration April 11-15, and they’re bringing two popular Clone Wars characters – Hera Syndulla and Darth Maul – as this year’s exclusive offerings.

The captain and heart of the Ghost crew, Hera Syndulla was a gifted pilot and leader. While Hera was a strong commander – and especially adept at dogfighting with TIE fighters – she was also warm and nurturing. The Twi’lek could bring out the best in her team, which consisted of very different personalities, making them believe in themselves, each other, and their struggle against the Empire. Hera will be made available as a 1:6 scale resin bust, for a price of $120.00.

Hera-MB-Poster-01-816x1056.jpg

Hera-MB-Poster-02.jpg

A deadly, agile Sith Lord trained by the evil Darth Sidious, Darth Maul was a formidable warrior and scheming mastermind. He wielded an intimidating double-bladed lightsaber and fought with a menacing ferocity. Though he fell in battle against Obi-Wan Kenobi, the Zabrak from Dathomir would prove to be much harder to destroy than originally believed. Darth Maul will be depicted with his Force-constructed spider legs in a 1:8 scale Collector’s Gallery statue, available for $200.00.

Darth-Maul-Mecha-Legs-Statue-01.jpg

Darth-Maul-Mecha-Legs-Statue-04.jpg

sFallout 1:1 scale Plasma Rifle

This is one of the coolest, most affordable, authentic gaming props I have seen yet. I just received mine, and it is a beast! This comes complete with LED effects (but, unfortunately...no sound chip).

It can be purchased from ThinkGeek for $119 and well worth the money.

Click on the images for a larger, and clearer view.

fallout plasma rifle.jpg

IMG_0462.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

IMG_0459.jpg

Now I'm ready for the apocalypse.

189348B7-42E5-439C-96CF-ED0AE893F1E0.jpeg

That is one wicked looking sniper Plasma rifle!! I have seen photos of them but really looks great as you carry it.

Fallout4_plasma_sniper_rifle.jpg

Kotobukiya announces that they will be offering a R2-R9 & R2-B1 ARTFX+ Two Pack as an exclusive at this year’s 2019 Star Wars Celebration. Fans can pre-order the set now at kotous.com priced at $129.99.

R2 B1.jpg

R2 B1 2.jpg

R2 B1 4.jpg

R2 B1 3.jpg

R2 B1 5.jpg

Intimidating rifle indeed.....Those R2D2's look weird in those colors....Strange attachments, are they securing brackets on those droids? 👀

19 hours ago, Golddalek said:

Intimidating rifle indeed.....Those R2D2's look weird in those colors....Strange attachments, are they securing brackets on those droids? 👀

Those are docking stations for them.

Here we have the 2019 Funko Star Wars Celebration Blue collection that is about to be. These sets may go for around $900.00 if not more Oh My!!

2019-Funko-Star-Wars-Celebration-Exclusives-thumb-800.jpg

Blue set.jpg

Blue Chew.jpg

Blue Fett.jpg

Blue Leia.jpg

Blue Storm.jpg

Blue Vader.jpg

Blue yoda.jpg

I never got into Funko, seems like another 'Beanie babies' fad....

...but those Funko collectors  would think we're weird, too collecting robots. 👀